Friday 24 June 2016

Royal Robbins Jammer Capri Pants – Review

Royal Robbins Jammer Capri Review  What I tested

  • Royal Robbins Women’s Jammer Capri in Khaki £50.00
  • Natural Fit Shaped to skim the body for a flattering fit that allows ease of movement
  • Wrinkle resistant
  • Lightweight and quick drying
  • UPF 50+ protection
  • Buy them here

Royal Robbins Jammer Capri Review

What I thought

Quite aside from being utterly delighted that they fit (US 10/UK 14), they are exactly what I’ve been looking for. Just over a year ago, I finally had to retire a similar pair of summer trousers I’d been wearing year in year out.

DSC_0795

I always find this style of trouser ideal for summer as they are so versatile and can easily be dressed up or down. This is the kind of thing that I tend to wear all the time at weekends, or whenever I go away as they are great for walking and generally being active in.

They are a great fit, thanks to them being a Spandex mix, and they are so light that even on hot days, they are comfortable to wear.

Royal Robbins Jammer Capri Review

 What I like most

  • I love the mid-calf classic capri cut
  • The neutral colour and style means that they go with everything I want to wear with them, pumps, sandals and even my walking boots
  • The stretch fit makes them super comfy and a great choice for walking or other outdoors activities
  • They are exceptionally thin and when folded take up very little space, making them perfect for packing
  • They contain UV protection at factor 50+

Royal Robbins Jammer Capri Review

Thank you to Royal Robbins who supplied the sample for this review.

Save

Save

Save

Save

The post Royal Robbins Jammer Capri Pants – Review appeared first on Camping With Style Travel & Adventure Blog.



from
http://www.campingwithstyle.co.uk/royal-robbins-jammer-capri-pants-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment