Saturday 22 October 2016

Nature Inspired Jewellery From Buddy Bear Design Company

One of the best things about running this blog, is getting contacted by British brands launching exciting new products. Normally, it’s outdoors gear and gadgets, but when Buddy Bear Design Company got in touch recently, they suggested I take a look at their nature inspired jewellery.

Nature Inspired Jewellery From Buddy Bear Design Company

I immediately fell in love with their gorgeous mountain design necklace (priced £9.99), and they were lovely enough to send me one. In fact it arrived the day I got home after climbing Snowdon, the timing couldn’t have been more perfect and I absolutely love it.

As well as their mountain range necklace (in silver and gold colours), they have stag antler necklaces and other lovely designs to choose from.

Mountain range necklace in Silver

I’m not going to say the ‘C’ word just yet, as we’re not even at Halloween as I write this, but there’s never any harm in forward planning, and I think their jewellery makes the ideal gift for lovers of nature and great outdoors.

Buddy Bear Mountain Necklace

The range also includes printed tee’s and they’re currently working on bracelets too. Check out their range and find out more about Buddy Bear Design Company.

 

The post Nature Inspired Jewellery From Buddy Bear Design Company appeared first on Camping With Style Travel & Adventure Blog.



from
http://www.campingwithstyle.co.uk/nature-inspired-jewellery-buddy-bear-design/

No comments:

Post a Comment